Cannabidiol (CBD)-what we know and what we don’t
Cannabidiol (CBD) is often covered in the media, and you may see it touted as an add-in booster to your post-workout smoothie or morning coffee. You can even buy a CBD-infused sports bra. But what exactly is CBD? And why is it so popular?
How is cannabidiol different from marijuana, cannabis and hemp?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is the second most prevalent active ingredient in cannabis (marijuana). While CBD is an essential component of medical marijuana, it is derived directly from the hemp plant, a cousin of marijuana, or manufactured in a laboratory. One of hundreds of components in marijuana, CBD does not cause a “high” by itself. According to a report from the World Health Organization, “In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential…. To date, there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.”
Is cannabidiol legal?
CBD is readily obtainable in most parts of the United States, though its exact legal status has been in flux. All 50 states have laws legalizing CBD with varying degrees of restriction. In December 2015, the FDA eased the regulatory requirements to allow researchers to conduct CBD trials. In 2018, the Farm Bill made hemp legal in the United States, making it virtually impossible to keep CBD illegal – that would be like making oranges legal, but keeping orange juice illegal.
The Farm Bill removed all hemp-derived products, including CBD, from the Controlled Substances Act, which criminalizes the possession of drugs. In essence, this means that CBD is legal if it comes from hemp, but not if it comes from cannabis (marijuana) – even though it is the exact same molecule. Currently, many people obtain CBD online without a medical marijuana license, which is legal in most states.
The evidence for cannabidiol health benefits
CBD has been touted for a wide variety of health issues, but the strongest scientific evidence is for its effectiveness in treating some of the cruelest childhood epilepsy syndromes, such as Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS), which typically don’t respond to antiseizure medications. In numerous studies, CBD was able to reduce the number of seizures, and, in some cases, stop them altogether. Epidiolex, which contains CBD, is the first cannabis-derived medicine approved by the FDA for these conditions.
Animal studies, and self-reports or research in humans, suggest CBD may also help with:
Studies and clinical trials are exploring the common report that CBD can reduce anxiety.
- Insomnia. Studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Chronic pain. Further human studies are needed to substantiate claims that CBD helps control pain. One animal study from the European Journal of Pain suggests CBD could help lower pain and inflammation due to arthritis when applied to skin. Other research identifies how CBD may inhibit inflammatory and neuropathic pain, which are difficult treat.
- Addiction. CBD can help lower cravings for tobacco and heroin under certain conditions, according to some research in humans. Animal models of addiction suggest it may also help lessen cravings for alcohol, cannabis, opiates, and stimulants.
Is CBD safe?
Side effects of CBD include nausea, fatigue and irritability. CBD can increase the level of blood thinning and other medicines in your blood by competing for the liver enzymes that break down these drugs. Grapefruit has a similar effect with certain medicines.
People taking high doses of CBD may show abnormalities in liver related blood tests. Many non-prescription drugs, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), have this same effect. So, you should let your doctor know if you are regularly using CBD.
A significant safety concern with CBD is that it is primarily marketed and sold as a supplement, not a medication. Currently, the FDA does not regulate the safety and purity of dietary supplements. So, you cannot be sure that the product you buy has active ingredients at the dose listed on the label. In addition, the product may contain other unknown elements. We also don’t know the most effective therapeutic dose of CBD for any particular medical condition.
How can CBD be taken?
CBD comes in many forms, including oils, extracts, capsules, patches, vapes, and topical preparations for use on skin. If you’re hoping to reduce inflammation and relieve muscle and joint pain, a topical CBD-infused oil, lotion or cream – or even a bath bomb — may be the best option. Alternatively, a CBC patch or a tincture or spray designed to be placed under the tongue allows CBD to directly enter the bloodstream.
Outside of the US, the prescription drug Sativex, which uses CBD as an active ingredient, is approved for muscle spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis and for cancer pain. Within the US, Epidiolex is approved for certain types of epilepsy and tuberous sclerosis.
The bottom line on cannabidiol
Some CBD manufacturers have come under government scrutiny for wild, indefensible claims, such that CBD is a cure-all for cancer or COVID-19, which it is not. We need more research but CBD may prove to be a helpful, relatively non-toxic option for managing anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain. Without sufficient high-quality evidence in human studies, we can’t pinpoint effective doses, and because CBD currently is typically available as an unregulated supplement, it’s hard to know exactly what you are getting.
If you decide to try CBD, make sure you are getting it from a reputable source. And talk with your doctor to make sure that it won’t affect any other medicines you take.
CBD Vape Pens For Anxiety, Chronic Pain, & Inflammation
If you have a lot of anxiety or pain in your life (and nowadays who doesn’t?) imagine grabbing a CBD pen and finding relief. CBD is a cannabinoid found in hemp and marijuana seeds. It also stimulates your endocannabinoid system and may re-regulate your biology – the immune system and your heart, brain, digestion, nerves, as well as organs to return to balance or maintain homeostasis.
Smoking marijuana or using a dry herb vape is one way to access CBD, but some people today want health benefits without THC.
There are a plethora of CBD products. CBD comes in tablet, tincture, or drop form, in a full line of hemp CBD oil, as well as in raw form. However, CBD vape cartridges or CBD vapes, deliver doses of CBD in just a few puffs. You don’t need to worry about the smell of smoke at home, for go to the trouble of finding a 420-friendly hotel while you’re traveling.
Our Top Choices: Vapes for Anxiety & Pain
A discreet, stylish, and great-tasting CBD vape from one of the most-trusted brands in terms of quality. Highly recommended!
Our Number One
Koi CBD Vape Bar
Don’t sweat it! Just CBD infuses terpenes into their cartridges, so you can pick a strain you know works best for you.
If you’ve already got a vape subscription, you might have all the right equipment to get started vaping CBD immediately.
The science on CBD is not as perfect as we’d all like. The federal government has laws that discourage funding of cannabinoid research. Cannabinoids are extracted from hemp and cannabis, plants which where criminalized just 20 years ago.
Laws on cannabis scientific experiments have changed at light speed when you consider recent history. Many laypeople and scientists are aching (no pun intended) to see faster progress with research, but most good things— with far-reaching impact— don’t come fast.
If you’ve tried antidepressants, sedatives, or medications to manage your anxiety and they aren’t working for you, then it’s time to try an alternative. Prescribing Prozac can have side effects such as decreased libido, headaches, sleeplessness, heart palpitations, and nausea.
CBD products may be flexible enough to help relieve chronic pain, tension and inflammation, but also in it’s being studied in improving life for those with neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, or multiple sclerosis.
It may also be a potent help for neuropsychiatric disorders like autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism, and drug abuse. CBD can help with upset stomachs such as atherosclerosis and arrhythmia. In short, it’s a versatile remedy.
This guide is not intended to diagnose; treat yourself to these products and we hope you will start to feel relief. Do further research on CBD products, and this is a great place to start!
KOI CBD Disposable Vape Pen (Our Top Choice) – $19.99
Novel shape aside, Koi’s Vape Bars are our favorite, as they’re the best-tasting products on this list (in fact, they taste so good it’s almost too easy to go back for a double hit).
Besides taste, KOI frequently comes out top in 3rd party testing. A friend of Healthy Minded at one of the largest E-commerce companies for vapes had dozens of different CBD brands’ products tested in an independent lab. KOI’s products were consistently at the top in terms of quality and bang for your buck.
This disposable vape pen or ‘bar’ is small and portable and feel nice in your hand, although it’s not easy to see any tangible advantage to the novel shape. They do slide nicely into your pocket though and they certainly look good too.
If you’re vaping CBD to reduce anxiety, then there’s nothing worse than worrying that a nosy boss or colleague is going to judge you if they see your ‘weed pen’ laid out on the desk. Fortunately, KOI’s CBD Vape Bars’ unusual bar shape looks nothing like a traditional vape pen. This gives you an extra level of discretion that you don’t necessarily get from traditionally-shaped vape pens.
Each disposable vape pen contains 100mg of CBD and there are currently three (super tasty!) flavors available: Tropical Popsicle, Strawberry Milkshake, and Blue Raspberry Dragon Fruit.
What we love:
- Three great-tasting flavors
- Discreet and stylish design
- 100mg of CBD
- Discount available on a 10 pack
Just CBD Vape Pens & Cartridges (With Added Terpenes!) – from $9.99
As anyone using a CBD vape pen to deal with anxiety disorders will tell you, even the act of buying and using it can cause an onset of fear or panic.
Just CBD seems to be aware of this and keeps everything nice and discreet from the get-go. They mail in a super discreet, plain package, so no one will have any idea what’s inside.
What we like about Just CBD is that they have infused the cartridges with terpenes to emulate well-known strains. This means you can pick an Indica-dominant strain (like Northern Lights) which are generally considered to be better for dealing with anxiety .
The disposable cartridges are available in 200mg and 1000mg sizes. There are also some non-marijuana flavors like Lemon or Strawberry available – but we recommend going with the strain-based options so as not to miss out on the terpenes!
The vape pens are nice and small and come with a USB charger, so you can easily hide one on your desk or stash one in the car.
The pens are also variable voltage, so you can find the setting that works best for you. We found that 3.3volts was low enough to get the effects without the cartridges running dry so quickly. Two puffs in the morning and two again before bed should mean a 200 mg cartridge lasts around a week and a half.
What we love:
- Strain-based flavors with added terpenes
- Two sizes of cartridges to choose from
- Variable voltage
- USB charger
Hemp Bombs CBD Vape Tank 300mg — $49.99
This is the bomb when it comes to inflammation, tension, and pain. Hemp Bombs are CBD cartridges for vape pens that contain doses of cannabidiol that work with your body’s system to put you in physical and mental balance.
Cannabidiol may also lower your anxiety and panicky feelings. If you choose CBD for pain; it may heal redness, stiffness, itchiness or swelling of inflammation, etc.
Although it comes in a concentration of 125 mg or and other strengths – you receive 1ml of e-liquid vaporizer using a potency of 300 mg of CBD per capsule.
All Hemp Bombs CBD Oil Carts go through production protocols and testing to ensure you get the most out of the cannabis plant. Each Bomb CBD hemp oil capsule is produced as a herbal blend of glycol and propylene glycol, as well as cannabidiol extracted from the seeds. There is no THC and zero nicotine.
The CBD packs, as well as the Bomb merchandise, are analyzed by a third-party lab to ensure consistency, and quality and legality.
If you choose to purchase the 300 mg CBD Hemp Bomb capsule for or the 125 mg dose for or the higher 1000 mg dose for then you should be aware they will fill and ship your choices on the exact same day until the order arrives on the weekend. Otherwise, there is a 24 hour turnaround time.
What we love
- Multi-symptom relief
- 1ml of e-liquid vaporizer using a potency of 300mg of CBD per cartridge – also available in 125mg and 1000mg
- Tanks undergo comprehensive analysis and rigorous production protocols
- Cannabidiol from premium European hemp extract
- Liquid mixture of vegetable glycol and propylene glycol Optimum 70/30
- No THC
- Certified in a manner that is both in-house, in addition to a third-party lab, to ensure the legality, consistency and quality of all their CBD products
- CBD cartridges are legal to buy and disperse in all 50 US states
- Available in a wide range of tastes
Funky Farms for Vape Pens
A farm where hens have glitter, the cows are tinted, and the tractors are purple? Very funky. A harvest of benefits is being brought to you in the form of an effective CBD cartridge by Funky Farms CBD products.
We are talking about a wide range that is can pump up a little energy. There is no high because there is no THC – no side effects, just pain relief, anxiety control that is natural, and elimination of inflammation.
Farmhouse CBD vape pens use a universal 510 thread and also a wickless coil, which means they match the base of the vape battery. Any pen you buy will match.
And you’ve got no less than 4 tastes of Frosty Watermelon OG, Gelato, Lemon Cake, and Granddaddy Purp – options that are all tasty!
Enjoy some relief if the delicious, terpene-rich CBD goodness sounds appealing to you.
What we love
- 300 mg solid CBD cartridge
- Wide range of cannabidiol derived from hemp
- No THC
- Cartridges have a wickless spool and also use 510 universal thread
- 4 terpene infused flavors to choose from: Lemon Cake, Gelato, OG Frosted Watermelon, plus Granddaddy Purp
- Increasing effects of medium chain triglycerides from olive oil
Vape Bright’s Thrive CBD
Thrive CBD carts are super portable vape pens; it is easy to take with you and use anytime, anywhere vaping is allowed. Keep it in your purse, wallet, or car and choose a 1mg puff of pure organic CBD before or after a stressful meeting, in peak hours when you experience a headache at home. The tanks contain 200 mg, or 40%, of CBD.
Their vape cartridges are up to ten times the concentrated CBD that rival brands provide. Thrive CBD cartridges let you pick up on things like studying or relaxing in front of the TV, being busy, loving your kids and your partner, petting your cat; or just living!
To use a CBD Vape Bright Thrive cart, simply click the button. It’s that simple!
Your Thrive CBD package will be sent on the exact same day unless it arrives over the weekend. They will not ship to Missouri.
What we love
- Includes 250 mg of True CBD from 100% organic hemp oil
- 10 times the concentrated CBD that rival brands provide
- No propylene glycol
- 1 mg per puff of pure organic hemp CBD
- Normally ships within 24 hours of your purchase
500MG @ 65% CBD Uncut Wax Cartridge (X2) For Vapes
This may well be the most potent spectrum CBD cartridge available on the market! Contemporary life contributes to many strange medical illnesses – stress, tension, inflammation, and inflammation: working long hours at low-wage jobs, protesting government policies, waiting in line in the store, as well as chasing your kids or grandchildren you will need pain relief you can count on. This is exactly where For Your individual’s X2 Uncut CBD Oil Capsules can help!
The X2 Uncut is an inflammation drug for inflammation, anxiety and basic well-being, not for newer CBD vapers! Before you head for inhalations, with strikes this cartridge should be vape with more potency than the manufacturers to start with, most modest strikes are probably everything as your tolerance will likely be minimal, you will want if you are a newcomer at CBD.
There are two doses offered for the CBD X2 Uncut vape cartridge- the 500 mg has 325 mg of CBD each while the variant has 650 mg of CBD per cartridge.
Additionally, FTP’s X2 Uncut CBD Oil Cartridges give you four terpene blends to choose from:
- Durban Sour: a mixture of sweet earth and nuts with a sour aftertaste
- White Widow: flavor and smell of sandalwood
- Blue Cheddar: an exceptional blend of berries and berries
- White Fire OG (WiFi): weed, kushy
X2 will make you work for it, as this is one of the more expensive CBD products on the market, but trust us if we say it’s worth it. Because these CBD cartridges are in high demand, you should allow 24-48 business hours from ordering. They are organic and preservative-free, and they need to be made ‘on demand’ so inventory doesn’t sit on the shelves – please take this into account once you buy. It’s well worth it for some super strong inflammation, stress and pain relief!
What we love
- More power than many competing manufacturers
- 65 percent CBD in each capsule
- Two doses available: 1000mg variation with 650mg CBD per capsule, 500mg using 325mg CBD each time
- Cartridges are pre-primed so they’re ready to vape out of the box to get vape pens
- Available in four delicious terpene combinations: Durban Sour, White Widow, Blue Cheddar, and White Fire OG
- Because CBD For Your Folks products are organic and preservative-free, they must be made “on-demand,” so inventory is not on the shelves
- Vape cartridge pre-filled with CBD oil E-liquid 500mg CBD
CBD Peaked Pods 1000mg (CBD JUUL Pods) – $59.99
To use Peaked CBD capsules, regular vape pens will not work; you need a vape – the pod shape and this vape are not the same as the standard 510 thread pen vapes, JUUL vape is rectangular and flat, and the pods are square. You can get a JUUL vape starter kit finish with a magnetic USB charger, one-piece warranty, and also the JUUL V3 – the latest version of this JUUL vape; which includes free standard shipping.
The Peaked CBD Pods pack includes four CBD pods for a 1000mg strength of anxiety-relieving cannabidiol. Peaked Pods can be found in 6 flavors:
- Pineapple Express
- Blue Dream
So, as soon as you purchase your own JUUL Vape Starter Kit, or if you already have a JUUL Vaporizer, you can purchase your own pack of 4 Peaked CBD Pods.
- Designed for your JUUL brand vaporizer
- Cutting-edge CBD capsules can give you far-reaching healing effects.
- JUUL vape starter kit (sold individually) comes complete with magnetic USB charger, warranty, as well as JUUL V3 vape
- Peak CBD Capsule Bundle Includes four CBD capsules each using 250mg of CBD, for a whole packet potency of 1000mg
- Can be found in 6 incredible flavors, such as Pineapple Express, Clementine, Blue Fantasy, Gelato, Zkittles and Watermelon
CBD Kanna Tanks (750 mg)
A 750mg CBD Kanna Oil Spray tanks allows you to treat hypertension pain and symptoms like melancholy or dose of CBD to mediate the immune response related to autoimmune diseases. These are all areas CBD is known to affect, but as you know the science on CBD is NOT proven. There simply haven’t been enough studies due to lack of funding and laws on cannabis scientific experiments (frustrating!)
There is no THC in Kanna vaping packs, nor tobacco or caffeine, only the benefits of CBD. After reaching the USA, the cannabidiol in each CBD Kanna cartridge is cleared from the UK and also lab tested in the UK.
Kanna CBD Cartridges have CBD mixed with vegetable glycerin and bio-based propylene glycol, 750 mg; Plus, they’re packed with aromas like watermelon, strawberry, and berries. It is also available in alternatives forms for people who cannot vape due to lung issues such as emphysema or asthma.
- 750mg CBD Oil Vape Cartridge Allows You To Dose Hemp Derived CBD To Fight Inflammation
- No psychoactive THC, no nicotine or caffeine, which can be hard to find in some CBD products
- Each capsule of Kanna CBD is imported from the UK and lab tested in the UK, then tested again in the US.
- Other components contain vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol of biological origin without GMOs
- Infused with aromas like cherry, mixed berries, strawberry and watermelon
- Accessible as a tincture for people who cannot vape due to lung issues such as asthma or emphysema
Pinnacle CBD (500 mg) – $59.99
Pinnacle Hemp products can help delay your inflammation and some of the pain associated with it, in addition to psychological distress. Pinnacle has a huge selection of CBD products for edible purposes in drops of CBD oil. Vaping the CBD oil in pens may relieve the burning, itching, swelling, or discomfort you experience from your own inflammation.
1 ml Pinnacle CBD Cartridge includes 500mg of full spectrum Granddaddy Purple CBD, included as Trainwreck – alongside a combination of 3 different terpene profiles.
To use a Pinnacle CBD cartridge, simply twist the CBD oil capsule onto a 510 threaded battery base (sold separately), then press the power button on the vape, even if it does, or inhale for cut and potentially eliminate your own inflammation. When the swelling and pain goes away, can depression and anxiety be far behind? Probably not!
What we love
- 500 milligrams of full-spectrum CBD
- 1ml Pinnacle CBD pre-filled cartridge
- A delicious mix of 3 different terpene profiles – including Trainwreck, Granddaddy Purple and Blue Fantasy
- Attaches to a 510 thread battery foundation
CBD Hemp Hookahzz ($55.98 with the vape kit)
The CBD Hemp Hookahzz 500 mg e-liquid offers you the benefits of cannabidiol but without additives; it is completely organic – derived from cannabis plants free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides, or herbicides. No propylene glycol is added: Hemp Hookahzz’s CBD e-liquids are based on vegetable glycerin, so they are safe!
Since you want your CBD range to be exactly what it says without impurities or additives that were harmful. When choosing your dose of puffs in the capsule, you want to understand that the CBD medicine inside is fake, so he will see pain, inflammation, or distress as you expect.
Each pack of hemp hookah includes one oil capsule. If you want to figure out how to reinstall the vape cartridge compared to buying a brand new one – well, after the CBD cartridge has been fully consumed, any taste of Hemp Hookahzz E-Liquid can be used to wash it off.
Just about any other manufacturer of CBD acrylic wax or CBD e-liquid. You just need to pull to remove the mouthpiece, then open the small rubber stopper to open the capsule and place the tip of your jar of electronic or CBD oil into the capsule, inverting the jar of oil. replacement until the cartridge is completely filled. Replace the small rubber stopper, then push against the mouthpiece until you hear a click into place.
The 1ml hemp oil capsules are available in two fairly self-explanatory New Mintzz flavors.
What we love
- 500 mg of CBD from berries in a 1 ml jar
- All-natural CBD – derived from non-GMO cannabis plants without pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers
- No propylene glycol is added, Hemp Hookahzz’s CBD e-liquids are established food grade vegetable glycerin
- Manufactured and lab tested in the USA for purity and reliability
- After the CBD cartridge has been fully consumed, any Hookahzz e-liquid or comparable cannabis CBD e-liquid can be used to refill it.
- Comes in 2 flavors: New Natural Mintzz and Gold taste
- Get 15% off with the purchase of 3 vape cartridges pre-filled with CBD oil 500 mg or more
- Choice Vape: CBD Vape Shot 1 ml (250 mg de CBD)
Alternative Vape CBD Shot
Just turn it on, if you want to figure out how to use Alternate Vape’s CBD Vape Shot Cartridge , then push the button to vape anywhere. It is not advisable as you can injure the coil which may give the oil a taste that you spray more than 4 times.
Choice Vape’s CBD Vape Shot capsule comes in three incredible flavors, made entirely from organic plant terpenes: citrus, mint, and kush (basically the taste of berries). Another important ingredient in the combination would be MCT (coconut) oil, which some say promotes the effects of CBD.
Try a much better distress option than pharmaceutical pain relievers with long lists of nasty side effects: Alternative Vape’s 1ml 250mg CBD Vape Shot capsule.
What we love
- CBD cartridge 1 ml 250 mg
- Made as a replacement for your cart that comes with their choice Vape CBD Vape Shot Kitalso matches any conventional 510 battery vape pen
- No pot, almost no THC, less than 0.03%; no carrier fluid such as propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin.
- Comes in several incredible tastes, made entirely with organic plant terpenes: Citrus, Mint and Kush
- Airbender JUUL Compatible 200mg Hemp Pod – Sweet Melons
Airbender Hemp Pods
Airbender Hemp Pods give you a full line of CBD and related phytocannabinoids, extracted from naturally grown hemp and included in 1.0ml pod reservoirs for vaporizing on a JUUL brand, flat rectangular spray bottle.
You get around 250 puffs with your device of high CBD hemp oil which will help you deal with anxiety, inflammation, and pain. Other flavors available include mint, lemon, and routine (which comes with an avocado berry flavor).
What we love
- Taste Sweet melons; other flavors available include mint, lemon and normal
- Hemp pod functions compatible with JUUL vaping device
- 1.0ml pod reservoirs
- 250 puffs of each CBD Airbender capsule with your JUUL device
MCT Full Spectrum CBD Vape Cartridges with Aromatherapy – 50mg to 400mg
Everyone’s stress or anxiety is not exactly the same, my anxiety may be worse than your anxiety or worse than mine (everyone’s stress seems the worst for themselves) – so Pure Ratios manufactures high potency CBD vape pen oil capsules in different sizes and strengths so you can choose the level of CBD relief that’s great for you!
Pure Ratios CBD
Whether you plug in the cart or use your 510 thread battery vape pen, it is possible to tailor your choice to treat, cure or protect against nervousness, anxiety, and pain relief. Smoking marijuana or maybe a smokable CBD is not for everyone, and the tablets or raw forms can take 30 minutes or more to be digested and to get into your bloodstream. If you are using quality CBD to treat seizures, nervousness, anxiety, or other disorders, vaping with your chosen pen using Pure Ratios gives you immediate relief – if you don’t want to wait 30 minutes!
Having a pen with a CBD acrylic cartridge, your dosing is as easy as your purse in the car’s glove compartment, or even your pants pocket. Since the capsule does not leak in your bag or in your laundry, Pure Ratios CBD cartridges are user-friendly.
Pure Ratios’ full CBD line, infused with aromatherapy , MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) favored vape cartridges are filled with delicious hemp and honey terpenes to achieve great taste, as well as a blend of ginger, black walnut, cardamom, frankincense and garlic essential oils.
All Pure Ratios CBD oil capsules are lab tested, so their claims are backed up – which you don’t have to worry about!
You have the choice to buy:
- 1 / 2g CBD Vape Cartridge Using 50mg Efficiency
- 1g CBD Vape Cartridge with 100mg
- CBD Vape Cartridge 1g with 200mg
- 1g CBD Vape Cartridge with 400mg
What we love
- CBD cartridges can be used in almost all 510 thread vape pens
- exceptionally portable, pen trolleys fit easily into your bag or pants pocket
- PR cartridges travel, warm, and altitude friendly, as the base cap prevents the capsule from spilling into your clothes or tote
- CBD cartridges are infused with delicious terpenes of hemp and honey for a wonderful taste, and a blend of essential oils of ginger, black walnut, cardamom, frankincense and garlic
- Different sizes and quantities of power are available to adapt your dosage
There are all kinds of ways to internalize or eat CBD; endless numbers of tablets, liquid drops such as tinctures, edible bites, smokable CBD joints, etc. However, vaping is a fast and efficient method that is discreet, quick and easy, and extremely portable.
You are your best customer support service for meeting your body’s demands, so we hope this article has helped answer some of your questions! If you don’t like our choices, then you can dive in and browse the almost endless selection of hemp and CBD cannabis e-liquids on the Internet. We hope you find something you like on our list and don’t need to look further.
Whatever CBD wax capsules, hemp oil vape cartridges, cheap vape starter kit, or maybe high-quality CBD vape pens you go with, we really hope you can find that treating your pain, inflammation and anxiety with cannabidiol will provide you with relief.
Maybe you need to buy a CBD Oil Vape Pen Starter Kit or maybe you have a vape pen battery base that you used for bud wax – many of these are 510 thread count THC-free CBD vape oil packs. However, there are a few pods of Uniquely shaped CBD out there that just match their branded pens.